Lining Options For Pencil Pleat Curtains
We are able to make our pencil pleat curtains in a variety of linings depending on the style of property and requirement for the curtains. We like to make our curtains with blackout lining as the look and feel of the curtain is much more substantial and they hang to much better.
The lining you choose will depend on the type of curtain you are looking for; for a more free and casual look you may not even need lining, however if you are looking for high-end and luxurious curtains then interlinings is the perfect option.
We can discuss in more detail about the lining options and explain which would be most suitable for your window.
- for a casual and look and feel; doesn’t block out light
- Cotton Lining
- gives more weight a slight-thickness to the curtain, however even if the curtain is dark/black colour the light will still shine through
- Blackout Lining
- this is our preferred option and we do not charge extra for blackout lining
- gives a lovely weight and feel to the curtains and they hang much neater than cotton lining
- provides complete blackout and perfect for bedrooms
- this is hand-stitched in our workroom and is used for those wanting a luxurious thickness and feel