Lining Options For Pinch Pleat Curtains
We are able to make our curtains in a variety of linings depending on the style of property and requirement for the curtains. We like to make our curtains with blackout lining as the look and feel of the curtain is much more substantial and they hang to much better.
The lining you choose will depend on the type of curtain you are looking for; for a more free and casual look you may not even need lining, however in contrast if you are looking for high-end and luxurious curtains then interlining is the perfect option.
Whilst on-site, we can also discuss in more detail about the lining options and explain which would be most suitable for your window.
- using just the fabric will create a casual and look and feel; as a result unlined doesn’t block out light
- Cotton Lining
- gives more weight a slight-thickness to the curtain, however even if the curtain is dark/black colour the light will still shine through
- Blackout Lining
- because blackout lining is weighty and provides no light to pass through, it is a the most popular option
- gives a lovely weight and feel to the curtains and they hang much neater than cotton lining
- provides complete blackout and perfect for bedrooms
- finally for even more luxurious pinch pleat curtains; we can use our hand-stitched interlining made in our workroom; this adds thickness and opulence